Well, I've resigned myself to the fact that one or two updates a month is about all I'm going to have time for right now, so I'm pretty proud that I'm posting some pictures from Halloween only 9 days after the actual day! In my defense, I got a nasty virus/cold that knocked me out for about 5 days last week, which was absolutely the last thing I needed. On a positive note, it did allow me snatch a few hours of sleep here & there, but that is still pretty difficult to do when you're nursing. (Apparently babies don't stop eating when their mommy is sick...)
And now, without further ado, here are some pictures from Wyatt's first Halloween:
Wyatt was a baby shark, so obviously Sam and I were the ocean. Duh. This is also the only family picture we got because I felt horrible that night and ended up having 103 fever by the time we got home.
Yeah, we used some props for his Halloween "photo shoot"...
As you can see, he's getting really good at grabbing things and taking them straight to his mouth.
A family picture on the porch swing (we cheated & took this a few days ago when I felt a little better).
And here's a sneak peek of one of the pictures from Wyatt's 3 month photo shoot a few weeks ago with Mandy Stansberry:
It's crazy to think that a year ago from right now I had just found out I was pregnant, and now I have a 3 1/2 month old sweet baby boy. Time sure is flying by!
So this one time Cooper wanted to be a shark....and when it came time to dress up, once he saw himself in the mirror he freaked out and said the shark is scary and stripped down....but Wyatt makes a super cute shark!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures. Wyatt is super cute! He is adorable! I love how you guys always take a family picture on the swing. The family picture is something we seem to forget to do. Twice a month is great for updates... don't feel bad.
ReplyDelete