Friday, July 30, 2010

Update Coming Soon...

Hi friends!  Obviously I have had the baby by now!! :)  Our precious little Wyatt Owen arrived on July 17th at 12:30 AM, weighing in at 8 lb, 5 oz and 21 inches long.  I will update soon with more details and LOTS of pictures, but I'm having a hard time finding more than 2 minutes to sit down and  do anything right now besides feed him and change diapers!

Plus, the fact that my blog no longer has a background and I can't figure out how to take the scary fetus ticker off the sidebar is also keeping me from updating at the moment.  I need to figure out how to get a background again, then I'll tell you all about the birth of our sweet little guy!  Stay tuned...

3 comments:

  1. I just sent you an e-mail. I'm completely mortified and assume you hate me. So sorry.

    And I can't wait to see pictures of this baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I remember those days when you have to do everything in 2 minute bursts. Do 2 minutes of dishes, feed the baby, 2 minutes of self grooming, change a diaper. It felt like it was a LONG time before I had any time to do anything, but it's really just a matter of weeks so hang in there and you'll get a good routine down before you know it. And anyway, you should be enjoying your little bundle, not worrying about posting pictures. (Even though everyone is foaming at the mouth to see him...)

    (I'm talking about this like it was SO long ago, even though I have a 4 week old baby myself. But with Lily it was HARD and OVERWHELMING but for some reason this time around it's busy, but kind of a breeze. It's like riding a bike!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say a comment about how you should post and that "soon" has come and gone. However, I just read Alyson's comment stating that you should be enjoying your son instead of worrying about posting. Haha...okay, I guess she is right. I will just have to wait and see him in a few weeks! I am so pumped to see him!

    ReplyDelete