Monday, April 12, 2010

Excuse Me...

But does the countdown on my scary floating fetus ticker really say, "92 days left" until this baby is born?!?!  Oh.  My.  Goodness.  Where is the time going?   I sure have a lot to do in the next 3 months...

I know most of you are thinking, "Wow, Crislyn blogged more than once in a week!  That's a new record!"  And it is.  But that's really all I have to say at the moment because I must get started on this week's tasks at work.  I will leave you with a random funny picture though, just because it's Monday and who can't use a good laugh on a Monday morning?


Yes, my friends, that is THE Matt Johns wearing a furry cat head.  A couple hilarious co-workers of mine (Jeremy & Katie) decided it would be funny to print off this incriminating picture of MJ and place it on the body of a poor, unsuspecting girl in a sailor dress from a black & white picture of OC students that was taken back in the 80's and is now hanging in my office.  Isn't it classic?  I love how everyone else in the picture appears to be looking & laughing at him.  And I take any opportunity I can get to embarass Dramatty, because I know secretly he loves the attention! :)  Haha.  Happy Monday everybody!!!  (And Matt, thank you for always being such a good sport about my incessant teasing. YOU are the one who took a picture of yourself wearing the cat head, after all...)

No comments:

Post a Comment