So I went out to Camp Lu Jo last night to see Sam on our anniversary, and he surprised me with a serenade of "You Are So Beautiful..." in front of the entire camp. I was SOOOO embarassed. Normally I'm fine getting up in front of people when I'M the one talking, but not when I'm being serenaded. Haha. It was really sweet though. He also gave me these...





Some of these...

And this...

That's right--tickets to Wicked in Tulsa next month!! I'm SO excited...I've been wanting to see Wicked for a REALLY long time now, and I missed it last time when they were in OKC. Sam is such a sweet husband--I'm so lucky and I can't wait for him to get back home! (Okay, enough mush...)
The funny part of the story is that Sam got me all of these sweet gifts, and what did I take out to camp for HIM for our anniversary? This...

Yes, that's correct. All I took him was a Watermelon Cream Slush from Sonic!! I didn't KNOW we were going to exchange gifts out at Camp Lu Jo, and I felt really bad. He didn't seem to mind though, I think the Cream Slush was exactly what he needed after a long day of Oklahoma heat & loud, sweaty campers. All in all, it was a really fun night! (And the car ride the whole way there and back was great too--thanks to Ashley for keeping me company the whole evening!!)
I'm sorry--I got distracted--they have WATERMELON slushes at Sonic? When did this happen? And you're a good wife--I'm sure you gave him his real gift in the cabin that night--WINK!
ReplyDeleteWhat night are you going to Wicked?? We are going too!! WOOHOO I am so excited. Sam is too sweet. I hope you had "fun" in the trailer. Muhahaha
ReplyDeleteWow, I am so impressed since there is a flowershop, a jewelry store, and a ticket booth at camp.....he got huge points for that one I know!!! He is a sweetie. Hope the two of you are doing wonderful.
ReplyDelete